2020 Event Dates
Local Events / Berlin Events / Sol's Events
- JanClassic in the Country Girls Basketball Tourney
- Jan Berlin Pajama Party Shop in your pajamas to get great deals in the shops throughout town.
- May Dandelion Festival - Breitenbach Winery Dandelion Wine and much more to celebrate springtime. Every year the hills of Amish Country turn a delightful shade of yellow when the dandelions are in full bloom. Family-friendly fun, food, and dandelion wine
- May - Sugarcreek Garage Sales
- May - Antiques in the Alley (Millersburg) Antiques in the Alley is an all day event held in beautiful downtown Millersburg. Stroll the streets as you search for treasures to call your own. Find inspiration and ideas on how others have turned trash...into treasures. Browse antique stores or stop at the local brewery and try our local brew! Come early-we have plenty of rooms in Historic Downtown Millersburg to suit anyone's needs!
- May - Ascension Day Amish Owned Businesses Closed
- May - Memorial Day (Sol's Open 9am - 5pm)
- June - Fabulous 50's Fling Sugarcreek This year marks the 28th annual Fabulous 50’s Fling in Sugarcreek. The Fling takes place the second weekend in June, rain or shine, and has entertained and drawn thousands of those who enjoy classic cars, great music, live entertainment, and amazing food at old time prices.
- June- Amish Craft Show at Sol's Don't miss this unique and special outdoor show featuring 100% Amish Crafted Goods, food, and more. LIVE DEMOS : Chainsaw Carving, Basket Weaving, Candle Making, Broom Making & More!
- June - Berlin Moo Fest Celebrating National Dairy Month. Lots of Ice Cream samples throughout town, milk a (mechanical) cow, special sales, and more. Sol's always has the famous $2.00 Banana Splits during the Moo Fest!
- June Walnut Creek Vintage Fair
- 4TH OF JULY.......Open 9am - 5pm
- July - Cookbook Extravaganza Cook book authors will be on hand with Samples of food from their cook books. Chat with authors about recipes and entertaining, sample recipes and then vote on your favorites to help them crown a winner. The Cookbook Extravaganza is from 10am-1pm at the Gospel Book Store in the German Village Center.
- July - Great Mohican Pow Wow Loudonville
- July _________ Daughty Run School Auction
- July - East Holmes Firemans Festival (Berlin)
- Sept - Ohio Haiti Benefit Auction Mt Hope Auction Barn
- Sept- LABOR DAY Open 9am - 5pm
- Sept - Berlin Harvest Festival & Rib Contest Berlin's largest event of the year! Tons of activities for the family, tons of food, entertainment, and so much more. Other than the numerous things to do throughout the day you won't want to miss the Berlin Harvest Festival & Rib Cook Off Parade at the conclusion of the day! Book your hotel rooms early for this popular weekend in Berlin.
- Sept Amish Country Quilt Show Mt Hope
- Sept Great Mohican Pow Wow
- Sept - Annual Ohio Swiss Festival The fourth weekend after Labor Day is a magical time in Sugarcreek located just 8 miles from Interstate 77 in Tuscarawas County. It is a time when Swiss is queen and cheese is for all during an event known as the Ohio Swiss Festival.
- November - Simple Goods Antique Show - Heritage Community Center in Berlin
- Nov - Berlin Christmas Open House Celebrate the start of the Season with the Berlin Main Street Merchants. All stores are decorated for Christmas and hosting SALES & SPECIALS. It's a great weekend to get inspired for the Holidays plus get some great savings, too
- Nov - Berlin Live Nativity Parade You will find no Santa Clause in this parade. Christ is the center of these festivities. Come and celebrate the true meaning of the Christmas Season with us. Live Nativity, luminaries line the street, candle lighting and caroling after the parade, and the lighting of the Christmas tree. Hundreds of people line main street for this very special parade.
- Dec - Christmas Cookie Tour of Inn's Sweet treats at every stop on this self guided tour of local lodging establishments. All proceeds are donated to charity. This is a great way to visit many different beautiful Inns, B&B's, hotels, and more. All are decorated for the holidays and offer something special at each stop.
- Dec Shopping Under the Stars